If you’ve decided to use web clocking only for your employees, you can sign up online for an account now. Click on the button, enter the activation code DHAJ3 to set up the account and pay – it’s that easy.
The web and smartphone clocking options are all set up from within your account; you assign the appropriate clocking option to each employee.
Via web clocking you can:
- Record start times and end times
- Track meals and rest periods
- Set authorised IP locations for restricted clocking
- Prevent overtime and unscheduled clocking with lockouts
- Enable department transfers to allocate hours appropriately
- Automatic integration of cloud policies
- A simple login process for initial setup
- And more
Remember – you can also combine web clocking with our smartphone app and biometric fingerprint clocking too.
To combine web clocking with the biometric fingerprint and/or RFID clocking, please purchase your OB3000 clocking terminals from the store.
To combine web clocking with the smartphone clocking, download the Citadel smartphone clocking app.
See full setup instructions via Citadel help.
*An employee is anyone who uses the system, whether to clock, as an admin or supervisor.
Pricing example: if you have 25 employees, you only pay £62.50 (ex VAT) per month (plus the initial purchase cost of terminals). Smartphone and web clocking are free, you just pay monthly for the employees on the Citadel system.