How Citadel works
Citadel is a web-based clocking system, (it’s all in the cloud). Not only can the system manage employee web clocking, you can combine web clocking with smartphone app and biometric fingerprint clocking too. If you’ve decided to use web clocking in for your employees, you can sign up online for an account now*. Click on the button, enter the activation code DHAJ3 to set up the account and pay – it’s that easy.
The web and smartphone clocking options are all set up from within your account, you assign the appropriate clocking option to each employee.
For example, if you have 25 employees, you only pay £62.50 (ex VAT) per month. Smartphone and web clocking are free so you just pay monthly for the employees on the system.
If you have 100+ employees contact us for pricing.
Citadel offers secure, real time, accurate, cloud-based clocking, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- The step-by-step set-up wizard makes getting started really quick and easy.
- You can add employee profile information like address details and payroll ID.
- Choose from weekly, bi-weekly and monthly pay periods.
- Keep on top of staff hours allocated to different jobs / departments with cost centre tracking.
- Create your own multiple and complex overtime rules.
- Set up multiple breaks paid or unpaid.
- Add pay and other rules to individual departments.
- Store and forward – staff can clock in offline mode on remote sites or if a network connection is lost.
- Easy timecard management. Download data as a .CSV file for your payroll software or bureau.
- Dedicated UK-based helpdesk.
Full set-up instructions are given in Citadel help.
Note: If you want to combine web clocking with the biometric fingerprint and/or RFID clocking please purchase OB3000 clocking terminals from the store. You can either set up your online account at the same time, or when your terminals arrive. You will need an online account for the terminals to function.
*The US developer of Citadel, Workwell Technologies manages the UK Citadel account management system on our behalf. All support for UK Citadel comes from our UK helpdesk and accounts team.