How Citadel works
Clock online or offline with this combined biometric fingerprint time attendance and RFID card clocking terminal (you can use PIN clocking too). If you are using RFID swipe cards, don’t forget to add them to your basket.
Citadel offers secure, real time, accurate, cloud-based clocking, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- The step-by-step set-up wizard makes getting started really quick and easy.
- You can add employee profile information like address details and payroll ID.
- Choose from weekly, bi-weekly and monthly pay periods.
- Keep on top of staff hours allocated to different jobs / departments with cost centre tracking.
- Create your own multiple and complex overtime rules.
- Set up multiple breaks paid or unpaid.
- Add pay and other rules to individual departments.
- Store and forward – staff can clock in offline mode on remote sites or if a network connection is lost.
- Easy timecard management. Download data as a .CSV file for your payroll software or bureau.
- Dedicated UK-based helpdesk.
The cost of the first two Citadel OB3000 clocking in terminal connections is included in your monthly Citadel subscription. When you purchase more clocking in terminals you’ll also need to pay for additional clocking terminal connections, connections are charged at £10.00 per additional terminal per month each (ex VAT).
NB: A Citadel online account is required for the clocking terminals to function.
For example, if you have 25 employees, you only pay £62.50 (ex VAT) per month (plus the initial purchase cost of terminals). Smartphone and web clocking are free so you just pay monthly for the employees on the system.
If you have 100+ employees contact us for pricing.
Get going with Citadel
- Choose how you want staff to clock (OB3000, web and smartphone).
- Buy your clocking terminal(s). Order before 11:00AM and they will normally be with you next working day (Mon-Fri) via UPS.
- Sign-up for your online account.
- There are easy set-up wizards to get you up and running online.
- Take advantage of your free 30 minute set-up session with one of the helpdesk team – we’ll call you to arrange a date and time.
If you’d like to find out more about the benefits of biometric clocking, how cloud-based clocking in software works or managing remote workers using phone clocking, visit our FAQ section.