Connected by LAN or Wi-Fi, the Citadel biometric fingerprint terminal delivers a powerful, plug and play solution to your workforce management needs. With offline clocking capabilities and an optional battery for portability, you can confidently take Citadel wherever the job demands.
- Clock in and out securely with a fingerprint, RFID card or PIN.
- Clock short breaks, meals and transfer departments via the terminal.
- Stop buddy clocking, track lateness and report on department labour costs easily.
The cost of the first two Citadel OB3000 clocking in terminal connections is included in your monthly Citadel subscription. When you purchase more clocking in terminals you’ll be charged for additional clocking terminal connections at £10.00 per additional terminal per month each (ex VAT).
NB: A Citadel online account is required for the clocking terminals to function.
If you are using RFID swipe cards, don’t forget to add them to your basket.
If you’d like to find out more about the benefits of biometric clocking, how cloud-based clocking in software works or managing remote workers, visit our FAQ section.
*An employee is anyone who uses the system, whether to clock, as an admin or supervisor.
Pricing example: if you have 25 employees, you only pay £62.50 (ex VAT) per month (plus the initial purchase cost of terminals). Smartphone and web clocking are free, you just pay monthly for the employees on the Citadel system.
Get going with Citadel
- Choose how you want staff to clock (OB3000, web and smartphone).
- Buy your clocking terminal(s). Order before 11:00AM and they will normally be with you next working day (Mon-Fri) via UPS.
- Sign-up for your online account.
- There are easy set-up wizards to get you up and running online.
- Take advantage of your free 30 minute set-up session with one of the helpdesk team – we’ll call you to arrange a date and time.