Web-based clocking in option.
Browser-based clocking in
All Citadel by Chronologic subscriptions includes access to web-based clocking for employees and a browser-based dashboard for admins.
Don't forget that as part of your subscription you'll receive an online training session and access to our support team, so you can learn how to get the most from your account from day one.
Our admin portal has been designed to be simple to use and navigate seamlessly.
With web-based clocking, employees can clock in and out, break clock and view their timecard.
Using the Citadel web portal is simple, just:
- Open a web browser via your PC, MAC, tablet or smartphone
- Login to your cloud account using your username and password
- Start clocking your hours!
Web-based clocking is vital for businesses who allow employees to work from home, or on the go.
With web-based clocking you'll enable your employees to clock from their computer, tablet or smartphone whether they are on-site, in the office or at home.
It's perfect for offices without clocking units as you can ring-fence the IP address(s) that your employees use to clock, meaning you can restrict where they can clock. Best of all, you can view and report on worked hours, and easily monitor lateness and absence wherever you are.
Included with your Citadel by Chronologic subscription you'll also get access to our UK based support, free setup, free features when introduced and more.
Benefits of Web-based Clocking:
- See who clocked in and out in real-time
- Multiple employees can clock in from one browsing device
- No software installation required
- Staff can manage their time from their PCs
- IP ring-fencing – You know where and when they're clocking